You will be asked to show ID when you check in to vote. If you don’t have one, you can still vote.
If this happens, expect a poll worker to ask you to sign a form before you vote that explains you didn’t have an ID. Your ballot will be included with all others and counted on Election Day.
ID types you can use to check in are:
- Michigan driver's license or state ID
- Driver's license or personal identification card issued by another state
- Federal or state government-issued photo identification
- U.S. passport
- Military ID with photo
- Student identification with photo from a high school or accredited institution of higher learning
- Tribal identification card with photo
Please sign in to leave a comment.