How can I find my Michigan immunization records?

Ken Haddad
Ken Haddad

If you have been immunized in the State of Michigan, you may be able to download your Immunization Record from the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR).

Steps to get your Immunization Record

  • 1. You must be 18 years of age or older
  • 2. Create or Sign-in to your MiLogin account
  • 3. Upload an image of either your US Passport or Driver's License.

Click here to get your records.


Was this article helpful?

1 out of 2 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.