How do I change my address with the Michigan Department of Treasury?

Ken Haddad
Ken Haddad

You may change your address using eServices or by mail. 

For eServices, there are two options: Account Services or Guest Services.

  1. If you use Account Services, select “Change My Address” once you have logged in.

    Note: When you create a MILogin account, you are only required to answer the verification
               questions one time for each tax year. If you have previously established a MILogin account
               you may use the same username and password for multiple state agency access. (Treasury,
               Secretary of State, Unemployment/UIA) 
  2. If you use Guest Services, select “Change My Address” and you will be asked to enter the following information for security reasons:
    • Primary filer’s Social Security number
    • Primary filer’s last name
    • Tax year
    • Filing status
    • Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)/Total Household Resources (THR)
      • If your  AGI is a negative number, enter "-" after the number. Example: 1045-

           Note: Include the AGI/THR and tax year for which you are inquiring.


Mail your address change request to:

Michigan Department of Treasury
Customer Contact Section
P O Box 30058
Lansing MI 48909

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.