You may obtain copies of previously filed returns using self-service.
Include your full name, complete current mailing address and the tax year with your request.
Click on the above link and follow these steps:
- Select the “Inquiries” option
- Then select “Request a Copy of Tax Return”
- You will be asked to enter the following information for security reasons:
- Primary filer’s Social Security number
- Primary filer’s last name
- Tax year
- Filing status
- Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)/Total Household Resources (THR)
- If your AGI is a negative number, enter “-“ after the number. Example: 1045-
Note: If you are unable to authenticate using your current tax year information, select the previous tax year for
authentication. When you submit your question, explain that you selected a previous tax year for
authentication. Include the AGI/THR and tax year for which you are inquiring.
Please sign in to leave a comment.