How to get help paying for food

Ken Haddad
Ken Haddad

Many moms have questions about eating during pregnancy, feeding their baby or wonder how they will feed their family healthy foods. 

The Women Infants and Children (WIC) Program is here to help. WIC provides healthy foods (including infant formula), nutrition education, breastfeeding support, and referrals to other community programs to improve and support your family’s health and well-being.

Find the closest WIC clinic to you and apply through MI Bridges or call to schedule an appointment. You may also want to apply for other Food Assistance Programs through MI Bridges.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 3 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.