Housing assistance for people with mental health, substance abuse needs

Ken Haddad
Ken Haddad

Housing Assessment and Resource Agency (HARA)

Individual housing needs assessments and service referrals are done through a single, centralized Housing Assessment and Resource Agency (HARA) in every community. Each HARA has a Housing Resource Specialist that works with individuals to gather information to determine both need and eligibility and then connect them to services, as appropriate. To locate your local HARA, please click the HARA link above.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.