How to file for divorce in Michigan

Ken Haddad
Ken Haddad
  • Updated
If your divorce does not involve minor children and you agree on property division, you may be able to file a divorce on your own. 
All divorce forms should be filed with your local circuit court.  If you have questions or would like more information, visit Michigan Legal Help.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 4 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.